Sunday, August 4, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | August Challenge

Hello, hello! I'm sorry my post is a bit delayed today... I've been having issues with Blogger since last night. For some reason my post wouldn't publish correctly. But it seems to be working now, thank goodness!

This month's challenge for Great Impressions Stamps is to create a square card. I love square cards and I had a lot of fun searching for the perfect stamp for this challenge.

I pulled out Great Impressions' Bucket of Flowers for my card... a beautiful image that is perfect for coloring with Copic markers.

(Supplies - Stamps: (GI) Bucket of Flowers. Ink: (Memento) Black. Cardstock: (PTI) Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse. Dies: (PTI) Fabulous Frames. Patterned Paper: Glitz. Ribbon: PTI. Other: Typewriter.)

We are going to have a low key Sunday around here... I've had a headache off and on for the past week that just won't go away. I hate feeling under the weather. :(

Have a great week! 

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

You colored this up so pretty. I just added this image to my own stash and can't wait to give it a whirl.

Mynn xx said...

This is SO soft and pretty! LOVE the pink and green and the ribbon up top is perfect! :)