Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ColourQ | Challenge #211

ColourQ has provided us with another gorgeous Halloween inspired color scheme this week. 


I used my favorite Halloween set (Papertrey Ink's Halloween Sweets and Treats), plus a great spider web background stamp from Hero Arts, for my card. I hung a pumpkin/spider from some bakers twine, which I taped to the back of the black cardstock. 


That's it for me today! I'm off to the dentist with the boys this afternoon. Wish me luck... Jack is already protesting. I'm afraid the hygienist is going to lose a finger when she tries to clean his teeth. He can be rather stubborn at times. :)

Have a wonderful week! 

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

SO cute...that spider web is fabulous, as is your little punkin! Hope you had success at the dentist! Thanks for participating in the CQC this week!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous Halloween card, Erin, love the web! So happy you joined in the fun at the colourQ this week.

Claire said...

Perfect Halloween card - what a cute spider and that spider web background is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Colour Q!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is so clever. I am loving the pumpkin bucket spider and the idea of the baker's twine for web and the spiderweb background stamp that I wouldn't have known was a stamp and the little embellies those things are great and I need to get some too

Anita Scroggins said...

This is just adorable, I love it! That pumpkin is so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with ColourQ last week! Sorry it took me so long to hop around to your blog :)