Wednesday, December 11, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash | Challenge #31

When Wplus9 released its Woodland Wreath stamp set in October, I was in love. This set has several different wreaths, additional images to add to the wreaths, and a handful of gorgeous sentiments. It's the perfect Christmas wreath set, and I used it on my card for this week's 10 Minute Craft Dash. I definitely would not have been able to complete this card without the matching die. The wood grain paper is from Simon Says Stamp. 


My total time.... 9 minutes and 24 seconds! Whoo hoo! And I love how the wreath turned out.


I have one more card to share today. I was perusing some of my favorite card blogs and I found this card (third card down). I love the gold ink with the scattered stars, and I decided to CASE it, using Wplus9's Folk Art Flurries:  


That's it for me today! I have every intention of posting more December Daily pages, and hopefully I will have some time to photograph pages 4-9 tomorrow. I'm still working away on my album and I'm really pleased with the results.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both gorgeous, Erin! So fun to see you playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

Your cards are both gorgeous! They make me feel very much in the holiday spirit!

Caryn said...

Both your cards are stunning, I love the wreath and yes, thank the lord for matching dies!!!
Thanks for joining in with the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Rachel Izakowicz said...

These are stunning! I love wreath on that wood grain paper - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at the 10 MInute Craft Dash

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! I'm so impressed with the layers and texture you achieved in such a short time on your craft dash card and I love your snowflake card, too.

Betty said...

Congratulation Erin! I love your CAS christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.