Saturday, January 25, 2014

Reverse Confetti | January Color Challenge

Hi there! I have one more card to share today... and I used mist! Again! I know, I'm shocked, too. Heidi Swapp's Color Shine mist is really cool and I couldn't help myself. I picked up four new colors earlier this week at Michaels (along with her new ink! and stamps! and acrylic letters!), and now I want to spray everything in sight with Color Shine. I used her teal and mint colors on my butterfly, although the mint is more aqua and less minty than I would like. It's a beautiful color, but I wouldn't call it mint. 

Anyway, this card is for Reverse Confetti's January Color challenge:


I used a butterfly from Heidi Swapp's color change ephemera pack and sprayed with teal mist all over, and mint mist in the center. I heat set it (because I'm impatient), then layered it over a tag I die cut with Reverse Confetti's Tag Me die. I added a vellum butterfly + yellow button on top. I stamped the sentiment, also from Reverse Confetti, with Heidi Swapp's Teal ink pad.

(Supplies - Stamp: (Reverse Confetti) Lots to Say. Ink: (Heidi Swapp) Teal. Patterned Paper: Studio Calico. Dies: (Reverse Confetti) Tag It. (PTI) Beautiful Butterflies. Cardstock: (PTI) Kraft, vellum. Button, Twine: Papertrey Ink.)

That's it for me tonight! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I.love.this.

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin love that butterfly--gorgeous!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WONDERFUL card! Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Erin!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Erin! You are amazing! This is perfect for the color combo! LOOOOOOOVE that large butterfly on the tag--- fab! YOU ROCK <3

Laura Davis said...

This is such a beautiful card!
laura