Sunday, February 2, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes Challenge

** I am so sorry for the delay! I accidentally scheduled the post to go live Monday morning instead of Sunday morning. 

Good morning! 

This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes!



I used two Paper Smooches Stamp sets for my card: Botanicals 2 and Scripty Sayings. The sentiment was stamped on a piece of vellum that I cut into a banner. I used ColorBox Pigment ink for the flowers/leaves.



Make sure to check out the other DT members for their Anything Goes cards! 

Savannah

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Simple and yet so bold and amazing! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these colors together, Erin! I LOVE the banner at the bottom and the two sequins-- beautifully done! YOU ROCK <3