Sunday, March 16, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes

Good morning! 

This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes! 


The dinosaurs from Cuteasaurus have always been favorites of mine. They are perfect for birthday cards and little notes to my kids. And the sentiment? So cute. With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, I went with a green/white/kraft color scheme. I hand cut these dinosaurs and mounted them with foam tape, but I definitely have the matching dies on my wish list! The patterned paper and star sequins are from Studio Calico.


Make sure to check out the projects from the rest of the DT:

Savannah

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I looooooooove this card, Erin! Those dines are so adorable! LOVE the white and green--- love the little stars with the pearls.... LOVE LOVE LOVE! Fab job! And with only ONE stamp set! YOU ROCK <3

Karren Haller said...

Hi Erin, Happy St. Paddy's Day! I'm stopping by to return the favor and check out your blog. You did a awesome job on your card, your baby is darling!
Have a great week, Karren