Sunday, March 15, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes Challenge


Good morning! I have a card to share for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challege. I used a couple of my current favorite stamp sets for this card: Lovely Thoughts and Uplifters

I used pigment inks to stamp the various pieces of the flowers and leaves. I started with the outlines, in darker colors, then filled in with lighter shades. The sentiment, from Uplifters, was stamped in Archival Black Ink. I added a few enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.


I hope you can join us this week! Make sure to check out the rest of the design team to see their creations:


1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card, Erin! I really struggle with flower and rose images--- I wish I could create like you! LOVE this rose (the two colors--- WOW)!!! LOVE the design!!!!!!! FAB as always <3 HUGS!