Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Annual Vacation in Washington State | 2018









Welcome, friends! I can't believe it's been a year since my last blog post. My life has been a wee bit hectic this past year and the ol' blog took a permanent back seat. Hopefully I can make time for most posts in the coming months. 

The kids and I traveled to Washington for a quick visit earlier this month and I am thrilled with the photos I took, both at parent's house and at Mt. Rainier National Park. We stayed at a beautiful resort near the Crystal Mountain Lodge for two nights. The boys loved hiking, the fantastic onsite pool, and of course the beautiful views of Mr. Rainier. 


We also spent a lot of time with Abby and Carter. Evan and Jack are so good with their cousin and Carter adores them, too. I love this photo of the three cousins together. So sweet. 



Evan and I brought a huge box of toys with us for Carter and he LOVED his new Switch and Go Dinosaurs. I think they were Jack's from when Jack was 4 or 5. Carter is a huge dinosaur fan and these dinosaurs are perfect for him. Before we flew home to Washington, Carter had convinced his mom to buy him another dinosaur to add to his collection. He is so hard to say no to! 




We had a wonderful time and the boys are already talking about our next trip to Washington. 

I still have a ton of photos of edit from our trip, then I need to send them off to the printer so I can scrapbook them! I'm thinking about making a mini album, but I'm also considering making individual pages plus a digital photo book for the boys (and one for Carter) so they can look at the photos whenever they want to. 

Thanks for stopping by! I promise to be back soon... much sooner than a year. :) Have a great week! 








No comments: