Saturday, April 21, 2007

One year check-up...

Evan and I went to see Dr. Short today for his 12 month check-up. I cannot believe it has been over a year since I brought our little boy into the world! It is amazing to me how fast he has grown... I love all the new tricks he has learned, the new words he says, and watching his pudgy little finger point at things, but I do miss my "baby." I was looking through some of our older photos of him, and the difference is unreal! This photo was taken when Evan was eleven hours old:


...and at three weeks old:


And now he's big! Really, really big. They weighed and measured him today, and he's 25lbs. 4oz., and is 32 inches tall. I cannot believe he has grown twelve inches in a little over a year! He is now in the 75 percentile in weight and 95 percentile in height, which is the opposite from when he was born. Goodness, kids just grow up way too fast!

1 comment:

Biby Cletus said...

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus - Blog