Thursday, May 28, 2009

One Month Old.

Our little guy turned one month old today. I know I keep saying this, but time goes by so fast when you have kids! I can't believe I have a three year old & a one month old. Crazy.

We have been spending a lot of time outside
the past few days; the weather has been fantastic! It was a perfect 70 degree day today. One of the benefits of living on the West side for the summer is the abundance of parks & outdoor activities. We have been to Bradley park four times in the past week & the park in our neighborhood almost daily.

I have finally had a few minutes to do some creative stuff the past couple of days. I am working on Thank You cards for all of the lovely gifts from our friends and family when Jack was born. I also am finishing a digital scrapbook page of our trip to the Point Defiance Zoo:


[Ali Edwards Grid No. 1 Layered Templates, Katie Pertiet Jewelry Tag Alphabet]
This is still a work in progress. I am thinking about taking out a photo or two to make room for some journaling. I have a couple of stories from the trip I want to tell.

Not much else to report around here. I am learning to balance the needs of my two children. Some days I feel like super-mom, other days I feel like I'm balancing too many balls in the air and they are going to come crashing down on my head! I'm sure I am not the only mom who has ever felt that way. Thank goodness the weather has been so nice & we have been able to get out of the house.


I'll be back soon with more photos of the kids.

-E

1 comment:

Steph said...

I didn't know you guys were over here! Give us a call sometime. We're up in Everett and we'd love to have you over!425-750-6893 is my cell!