Sunday, May 16, 2010

Papertrey Ink & Copics.

Mark and I had a crazy, busy weekend, but I wanted to share a couple of cards I made last week. Thanks to Erin Lincoln, I have fallen in love with Papertrey Ink and Copic markers. They are so easy to use, and I love Papertrey's gallery. I used Papertrey's Masculine Motifs and Wood grain background stamp for the first card. They are so versatile; I can see myself using them a lot.


[Supplies- Cardstock: Stampin' Up!. Wood grain stamp: Papertrey Ink. Wood grain Impression Plate: Papertrey Ink. Happy Birthday & Leaf stamps: Papertrey Ink. Die: Papertrey Ink.]



[Supplies- Cardstock: Stampin' Up!. Vintage Frame: Slice (Noteworthy card). Frame Stamp: Papertrey Ink. Flower Stamps: Hero Arts. "Many Thanks" Stamp: Papertrey Ink. Buttons: Autumn Leaves. Ink: Stampin' Up! Markers: Copics.]

I'm off to use my new "All a Flutter" stamp & Copics :-)

xoxo,
Erin.

No comments: