Thursday, January 20, 2011

An update:


* Mark and Kenneth are busy packing the truck.

* I have finished packing my office (so sad to see my scrapbooks in boxes!).

* Dad has been keeping the wee ones entertained. Today Dad and Evan went to McDonald's and Wal-Mart. Everything is super fun when it's with Grandpa :-)

Wish us luck over the next 48 hours. We are moving with many, many inches of snow on the ground. Lovely timing, I know.

When I write my next post it will be from sunny Florida!

xoxo,
Erin.

1 comment:

Kelseyll =) said...

I'm am totally with you in spirit...heck..I think my soul has been in Florida for the last several years! LOL!! I am soooooo happy for your family! This will be such an amazing new chapter and hopefully a beautiful, sunny journey....especially as you get further south! Keep it safe!!