Wednesday, March 23, 2011

(Almost) 5 & (Almost) 2

These two have birthdays coming up and I am running around like a mad woman trying to get everything ready. We will celebrate both the boys' birthdays in early April when my parents and Uncle visit from Washington. Evan wants a pirate cake, and I am taking on the task of making one from scratch. I have no idea what I'm doing so I've been e-mailing a good friend of mine who makes the most amazing cakes (hi Cass!), and she's been nice enough to put up will all my crazy questions & offer useful tips to this homemade cake newbie.

After dinner yesterday we went out to our driveway and played with chalk and bubbles until it was time for baths & bed. Both boys loved drawing on the cement and chasing bubbles around the yard.



Jack was way too busy having fun to sit and smile for me. Little stinker!







Happy Wednesday everyone!

xoxo,

Erin.

No comments: