Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentine's Day Layout

Karla Dudley released two fantastic new kits last week called Dotty Alphas and Just Thinking. The colors are perfect for the Valentine's Day photos I took of Evan a couple of weeks ago:


{All supplies are Karla Dudley Designs}

---

Jack and I took a trip to Goodwill today for some thrift store shopping. We didn't have a lot of time, but I did score some awesome deals. I found a pair of Gymboree shorts for $.75 and a Charokee shirt for Evan for $1.50. Both are in great condition. Jack picked out a pink Barbie bike that he adores (thankfully it was only $.99!). I also found a Leapfrog Clickstart keyboard to replace ours that has a defective button. I have been trying to decide if I should spend the $15 or $20 to replace our keyboard, so getting one for a $1.99 was a great deal. My last find was a Leapfrog My First Leapad that I'm giving to my Uncle. He will take to one of the orphanages in Mexico that he visits frequently. That, too, was only $1.99. After all that I spent less than $8.00. I was happy :-)

Tomorrow I can share a layout I created for Karla Dudley's Thursday release. She has two more kits coming out and they are great!

No comments: