Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Great Impressions Stamps | Happy Hello

Hey everyone! I have a cheerful (and very pink!) card to share today. I pulled out Whimsical Mushrooms again, this time using a pink/blue/orange color scheme. The patterned paper has been in my stash for a long time... one of the first lines I picked up from Crate Paper. 


(Supplies - Stamps: Whimsical Mushrooms by Great Impressions Stamps. Cardstock: PTI. Dies: PTI. Patterned Paper: Crate Paper. Ribbon: Stampin' Up. Other: Copics, Stickles.)

I love line art images because of their versatility... I can color them to match patterned paper, ribbon... the sky is the limit!

And thank you to everyone who left comments and participated in the Ronald McDonald House Charities blog hop. I LOVED visiting all the blogs and leaving comments! The cards were amazing and it was a great opportunity to "meet" new stampers! 

Have a fantastic week! 

No comments: