Thursday, October 25, 2012

Karla Dudley Designs | Jubilee

Good morning! Karla Dudley has a fantastic new kit available in her shop today named Jubilee. I used a few photos from the girls weekend I took in June to create my layout. And I have no idea why I was wearing a sweatshirt in the first picture... it was over 90 degrees in Orlando! The bottom picture was taken at the theater before our movie started. We saw Magic Mike and I got to drink a Long Island Iced Tea during the movie. :-)

(Supplies - Staples: Me Time. "girls weekend" alpha: Calipso. Template: Everyday Storyteller No. 4. Stickers: Jubilee. Brushes: Jubilee. Patterned paper: Jubilee. "note": Me Time. Journaling card: Wild Child. Flair button: Jubilee. Butterfly: Roycroft. Stitching: Me Time.)

Evan and Jack are both in school this morning and I am going to enjoy 3 whole hours of peace and quiet. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what an awesome layout! love the grid style!!

thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. i appreciate your kind comment. I would be honored if you stopped by again or even signed up to follow and i would do the same! thanks so much- mp

Tammy said...

Super fun layout! I love the divided look and the pretty colors. :)

laura said...

Great layout. Love the grid style.