Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps | Paper Lanterns

Good morning!  Erin here with a CAS card today featuring String Me Along. I love the paper lanterns in this set and I think they make a fabulous card all by themselves (paired with a sentiment, of course!). 


I stamped the string + lanterns with Memento ink, then used Copic markers to color them in.  My mom has a great selection of crystals, and I added them to the bottom of each lantern for a little sparkle.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of cardstock before trimming it into a banner. I finished off the card with some yellow patterned paper and string.   



That's it for me today! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin love this card, left you some love over at FSS.

Leigh Penner said...

This is fabulous, Erin!

Unknown said...

Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing.
Scrapbooking Stores

Sparkly Engineer said...

Totally in love with your lanterns. They are so pretty and festive. I love paper lanterns.