Sunday, July 7, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | July Challenge

Good morning! This month's challenge for Great Impressions Stamps is Anything Goes. What could be easier? I pulled out GI's Patterned Chick stamp for my card:

(Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions) Patterned Chick. Cardstock: (Stampin' Up!) White, Real Red. Markers: Copic. Letter stickers: Kelly Purkey. 

Isn't the little chick cute? I love the country feel of the chick with the red, blue, and yellow color combo. 

The munchkins and I are vacationing in Oregon for the next few days... lots of swimming, biking, and family time planned. Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Erin, this is stunning! LOVE the clean feel and the amazing bold colors! Such a fabulous card! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :)

Shanna Shands said...

I love this so clean and simple and looks amazing.

Erin said...

Thanks ladies!