Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps | Happy Hexagons

Good morning! I have a card to share today featuring Happy Hexagons, one of my favorite Fresh Squeezed Stamp sets. I paired it with Words to Live By for a bright and colorful card:



 Happy Hexagons                  Words to Live By

After I die cut the hexagons, I stamped four different designs using four different inks before adhering them to my card. I added the sentiment in black ink, then tied twine around the card to finish it off. The perfect card for a crafty friend! 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back tomorrow for more inspiration using Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin another amazing card, great colours!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This bright hexagons are kewl. I like how you scattered them around the page and that sentiment is awesome