Monday, September 30, 2013

RetroSketches | Challenge #83

Hello, hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

This week's Retro Sketches sketch is fantastic! I love the angles and the possibilities for layering elements or stamps.

I pulled out Mini Blooms from PTI (again... love that set!) to stamp the bottom panel. The top portion is Limeade Ice that I stamped with Avery Elle's Handwritten Notes


 (Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Mini Blooms. (Avery Elle) Handwritten Notes. Ink: (PTI) Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, Enchanted Evening, New Leaf, Limeade Ice, Black. Cardstock: (PTI) White, Limeade Ice. Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye. Impression Plate: (PTI) Linen and Canvas.)

Limeade Ice is such a fun green... it works well with so many other colors.

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

You're card is fantastic!!!! I love it Erin!

Arielle H Gordon said...

**Your - I guess I was too excited for correct spelling...

Sparkly Engineer said...

Perfect example of the sketch

Laurie said...

Erin this is amazing! Those colors are perfection! Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week! :)