Wednesday, September 24, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch | Challenge #93

When I saw this sketch for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge, I immediately thought of Papertrey Ink's Be Happy stamp set. It has the perfect sized square stamp (and matching die), butterflies, and cute accent flowers. 




I pulled out my Impress Fresh Ink (pigment) and my Avery Elle pigment ink for my card. I wanted my card to be bright and colorful, but maintain a clean and simple feel.

I used both border stamps from Be Happy and stamped them in AE's Lemongrass and Aquamarine. I stamped the flowers and frame in Impress Lemonade and Melon ink. I cut the butterfly from PTI's Limeade Ice polka dot paper and vellum, then layered them on the front of my card. I added a sentiment from Waltzingmouse and gems from KI Memories. 



That's it for me tonight! Thanks for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute card.

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet & pretty, Erin! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Alice said...

oh so sweet! love the colors you used. fabulous card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet take on the sketch! Love the colors!