Sunday, September 21, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes Challenge


Hello, hello and happy Sunday! I was thrilled when "anything goes" popped up on the Paper Smooches Sparks calendar... I really wanted to create a card with some new Halloween goodies! In my recent order I picked up the Falling for You stamps and dies, and the Halloween Icons dies.

I added lime green to the traditional orange and black color combo Limeade Ice mini polka dot paper and cardstock, and added a cute mini black and white paper clip that I've had in my stash forever. I used the Falling for You bat stamp and die in the top right corner, and used gray Copic markers to color him in. I glued on mini google eyes with my Martha Stewart glue pen.


I hope you can play along with us this week! You can check out the rest of the design team, and their awesome projects, here:


2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that little bat and the colors and designs of your papers, Erin! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the polka dot paper-- you have got to tell me where you get it! I need to also take lessons from you--- LOVE your creations! Fab card!! And I'm sooooooooo happy you were able to use some of your new goodies for this challenge:) YOU ROCK!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Erin,

Well... welllwellwellll - this is ENTIRELY TOO CUTE for words.

Thanks for the inspire!

Blessings,
Barb