Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photos From Our Trip.

It's really late but I wanted to share some of my favorite photos from our trip to Rockaway & Tillamook, Oregon.  We had a wonderful long weekend on the beach & I hope we make it back next year when we visit from Cincinnati.

Jack hanging out in the hotel room.

Evan had so much fun playing on the beach & getting his new sweatshirt super sandy.

Walking on the beach in Rockaway.

Evan's bruise/cut is getting better everyday!  I love how happy he looks on the beach... totally in his element.

Jumping a few waves in the freezing water!

It was getting dark when I took this photo, so it's a bit grainy, but Evan was having so much fun with his Grandpa so I had to include it.

Jack was so tired after a day of shopping & visiting the Tillamook Cheese Factory!

Mark worked for two hours to build a fire pit, complete with cardboard benches.  Our fire took a long time to get going (the wood we bought was wet), but we had fun roasting marshmallows & making s'mores.

My dad took this photo of Abby and me outside the Five Rivers, where my Great-Grandmother lives.

I am so glad we decided to do a family photo.  We have so few, but I think Abby had to take thirty shots just to get one with us looking at the camera!  In most of them, Evan is hugging Jack so hard I was worried Jack couldn't breathe.  I love our cute little family!

My Uncle couldn't make it to the party, but he did send this beautiful flower arrangement to decorate the table.

Jack was one of the stars of the party.  He was such a good boy!  He loved all the attention & then took a great nap in his stroller.



I took these photos on the bed in our hotel room.  Jack's hat is just so cute!

Photos of the birthday girl are in the previous post.

Goodnight!

No comments: