Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Up & Running with Photoshop

I loved taking Jessica Sprague's free class back in July so I signed up for her beginner digital scrapbooking class: Up & Running with Photoshop. I think I am probably past the "beginner" stage of digi scrapbooking, but each teacher uses different steps & commands and I like learning new ways to do things in PSE.

Lesson One's Bonus Assignment was to make this quickpage with a black & white photo:



This is one of my favorite photos from our trip to the beach. Evan is still talking about running on the beach & going in the cold, cold water!

We have a little more unpacking to do before I feel like we will be settled in. Then I am going to tackle my studio... I think a serious clean-out is in order!

Happy Wednesday, friends.

No comments: