Monday, February 1, 2010

You

One of my assignments for Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life class was to create an asymmetrical layout using a sketch Cathy created. I really wanted to focus on Evan and the things he is doing right now (plus what I am always thankful for: he made me a mama :-). Asymmetrical layouts aren't my thing usually... I like symmetry! But, I'm happy with how it turned out:



The kids and I are hanging out here tomorrow, then Evan starts pre-school on Tuesday! He knows he won't be going back to Miss Jean's class, but I think he is excited to be with other kids.

xoxo Erin.

1 comment:

Mark said...

"Asymmetrical layouts aren't my thing usually... " Holy geez! I thought the stuff I talked about was complex! I'm just finishing up my delicious pasta. Even better as left-overs! You're amazing. I'm lucky that you put up with me.