Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Daddy's big, red truck"

Evan is in love with Mark's new red truck.

Seriously. In. Love.

He almost cried when we picked it up from Mark's parking garage, and Mark almost drove off without him. We had to put Ev's car seat in the truck so he could drive to the grocery store with Daddy.

And he had to bring his puppy and bear along for the trip. And his Leapster.



{Sorry for the crappy iPhone photo, but my camera was at home & this was the best I could do}

Evan wanted to drive around in Mark's truck all day. He didn't have anywhere he wanted to go... he just wanted to drive in the truck. Silly boy. I told him that tomorrow he can go for a drive with Mark.

Tonight he told Mark and he loved riding in "the new big red truck". He says it so fast that it sounds like "thenewbigredtruck".

I don't know what I'm going to do with that kid. He sure knows how to make his Mama smile :-)

xoxo,

Erin.

No comments: