Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Moments: A Layout

Karla Dudley Designs has a new kit releasing tomorrow! I was thrilled to create a layout using papers and brushes from that kit:


[All supplies are Karla Dudley Designs: White cardstock- Sunkissed. Patterned paper- Sailora. Word strips- Sailora. Word brush- Sailora. "Moments" brush- Digi Essentials No. 4. White tag - Spring '10. "J"- Digi Essentials No. 5. Staples- Digi Essentials No. 1. "love" brush- Say It With Love]

Evan is getting excited for pre-school and soccer, which start in the fall. I think he is getting tired of the heat, too. It's been so hot that we can't go outside in the afternoon/evening, which is not ideal for a very busy 4-year-old.



One of my goals for the next three weeks is to find a couple of new activities for the boys to do, both at home & in our community. I've heard Dayton has a great Children's Museum, so I might check that out next week. Finding exciting things to do at home is always a challenge for me, though. Evan has been coloring and drawing a lot lately, so I might try to find a couple of cool art projects for him to do. Jack loves to color, too, but I have to watch him closely because he also likes to eat crayons. The kid won't eat anything I offer him at meal time, but will eat Crayola Crayons. Go figure.

Happy Thursday! I am so happy it's almost the weekend :-)

xoxo,

Erin.

No comments: