Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Together | A Digital Layout

Happy Valentine's Day! We have had a very special day because my Uncle flew into town this morning & is spending a week with us. We are so happy to have him here. I think Evan is the most excited. He came into my room at 6:45am this morning and (not so quietly) whispered "Uncle Tom is coming TODAY!". He adores his Uncle and talked his ear off all afternoon.

Before I collapse into bed I have a new layout to share. Karla has listed several fantastic digital kits lately & I used quite a few on this layout. My favorite new kits are the Life Templates, Sentiment Cards, and Edge Labels. I love her edge labels... I am going to re-size them & print them out this week so I can add them to my project life layout.





(Supplies-Template: Life Templates No. 1. "2011" brush: Today Brushes. Staples: Digi Essentials. Stitching: Digi Essentials. "Everyday Moments" sticker: A Life Recorded. Horizontal stripe paper: Today Boy-ish . "Together" card:. Jumbo Sentiments Card No. 2. Chevron paper: Today Boy-ish. "Boys" sticker: Itty Stickers Boy. "3" brush & card: Jumbo Number Cards . Circle label: A Life Recorded. Ledger label: Edge Labels. Gray paper: December Swatch Challenge. Fonts: Georgia & CK Alis Hand.)

And if you get a chance, check out her new website. It's beautiful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erin,
I am trying to track down some digital elements you used on a couple of your layouts (Evan's new Quad and Playmobil). You list it as, "For the Boys." but I cannot seem to find it. Can you tell me where I can find it?
I love the clean, simple look of your layouts.
Thanks for you help.
Christina
flygirl88@cox.net