Friday, February 3, 2012

Love Summer | A Digital Layout

Happy Friday!

We have had a very long week here... a sick kid & a sick hubby, doctor's appointments, and lots of time watching "Cars 2" with Jack-a-boo.

I have a quick layout to share today using some of Karla's new kits. I have tons and tons of photos from last year to scrap, so I picked a few from our trip to Puyallup last July.


(All supplies are Karla Dudley Designs).

I love the stitched grid & "love" brush from her A Life Recorded colab kit.

One of my good friends had a baby yesterday, and I get the pleasure of visiting her and her new baby boy in the hospital tonight. I am so excited! I love the new baby smell & how soft and cuddly they are. :-)

Week 4 of project life has been done for almost a week... I just haven't photographed it yet. I'll try to post it in the morning. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: