Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Catching Up

I can't believe we are already a week into March. February was full of family visits, a trip to Orlando (and the Nickelodeon Hotel), Mark was away on business for a week, a trip to the beach, two trips to the zoo, homework, the start of spring baseball and soccer, doctor's appointments, physical therapy, and so much more. I love being busy. But I also love our down time, and last month was a crazy mix of both.

Mark was in California on Valentine's Day, but he did send me this beautiful bouquet of flowers. Thanks babe. :-)


I have been playing catch-up as I sift through hundreds of photos from the last few weeks. I am almost caught up with Project Life and printing photos. Almost.

My Uncle visited us in February for almost a week. Evan really wanted to take him to the zoo so they could Kayak together, and the boys also played in the water for a bit, too. Jack was not happy to leave the water, but he reluctantly agreed as long as we could go see the new dinosaur exhibit.

And today is my Uncle's Birthday. Happy Birthday Uncle Tom! We love you. :-)



Have a wonderful week!

No comments: