Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Retro Sketches | Challenge #37

I hope everyone is having a great week! Evan was home on Monday, and this short week is throwing me off... I am a day behind! Thank goodness for my google calendar or I would be completely lost. :-)

The Retro Sketches challenge this week is a fun one... a very versatile sketch that I used to create a festive (and sparkly) Christmas card.




I pulled out my Studio Calico December Daily kit for the red and text paper, and also the green glitter paper. The stamps are an older Stampin' Up! stamp set that hadn't seen ink until today.

 

The stack of Christmas cards on my desk is getting higher and higher... I should have them all made by December first. Yay! I don't think I've ever been this organized... usually I am making cards on December 23rd so they at least get in the mail by Christmas!

Have a great week!

No comments: