Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps | Introducing Beachy Keen

Hi there! Today is my last release week post for Fresh Squeezed Stamps, and this stamp set is perfect for summer! 

This set features adorable sunglasses and flip flop images, sentiments, and a beach chair & umbrella. For my card I worked with the glasses, flip flops, and one of the sentiments. I stamped the glasses and flip flops onto patterned paper, trimmed, then adhered them to my card. For the split sentiment, I did some selective inking with Memento's jet black ink. A bright yellow bow & some buttons finish off the card.
 

I hope you've enjoyed this month's release week stamps and samples! Make sure to check out the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration and a chance to see this set in full. 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolute BLISS ... this is the sweetest! Love your card design and all the elements you've used - perfect synchronizing!

Deepti said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the bright and fun colors :)

Leigh Penner said...

Simply adorable!