Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wplus9 | Monday Mood Board #16

Hey guys! I have a quick post tonight to share a card I created for this week's Monday Mood Board #16 (for Wplus9).


I used three Wplus9 stamp sets for my card: Fresh Cut Florals, Strictly Sentiments 2, and Quilt Prints. The stripes were created using Papertrey Ink's Background Basics: Super Stripes. I loved the purple and green color combination from the inspiration photo, so I used PTI's Winter Wisteria and Limeade Ice and Stampin' Up's Concord Crush for the dark purple. The black ink is Ranger's Archival black.


That's it for me today! I am off to watch another episode of Game of Thrones before bed. 

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Greta said...

Oh how beautiful! I love this card, Erin!

Sparkly Engineer said...

The color combination is lovely and the tag is pretty all by itself.

Jodi Collins said...

What a gorgeous card! LOVE the colors and your amazing design!