Sunday, May 11, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Picture Perfect Challenge


Good morning! This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Picture Perfect... an awesome photo inspiration challenge. Here is the picture:


I love the color scheme! I used the green, purple, and yellow color combo as my inspiration. I used just one stamp set for my card: Flap Happy, and the Bookmarks Die.  I finished off the card with some gold sequins, yellow enamel dots, and a super cute purple button with yellow twine.


You can check out the rest of the design team and their cards here:

Savannah

Have a wonderful Mother's Day and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I just loooooooove those butterflies, Erin! I LOVE the white space with the sequins! AMMMMMMAZING as always! FAB card:)

Unknown said...

Such a happy colorful card!

Unknown said...

this is so sweet