Saturday, May 24, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #116

Good morning! Today I have a card for this week's RetroSketches challenge. Here is the sketch:


I love, love, love the new Market Street collection from My Mind's Eye, and I received a Two Peas order with Market Street papers, enamel dots, chipboard buttons, and stickers yesterday. The patterned paper is from a 6x6 pad (Nob Hill), that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I created the circle in my Silhouette designer software, placed the patterned paper on the cutting mat, and cut it out. I am trying to use my Silhouette more, and this card came together quickly because of that little machine!

The chipboard buttons, pink patterned paper, and enamel dots are also from the Market Street collection. 


That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE this card. What great colors and I really love that flower paper :) Hugs!!