Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Autumn | Digital Layouts

I was delighted when Scotty Girl Designs' newest kit, This Year 2014 Fall, popped up on my Facebook feed... it is absolutely gorgeous! 

We don't have traditional fall weather here, so I had to go through my photo archives to find photos for both layouts. The first layout features photos from our year in Ohio (2010). Mark's parents were in town and we visited an air museum with the kids. It was October and the leaves were turning colors... it was beautiful. 



My second layout features a Layered Layout V. 12 template from Deena Rutter and the same This Year 2014 Fall collection from Scotty Girl Designs. These two kits worked so well together. Digital templates were my initial draw to digital scrapbooking, and Deena's template is exactly the reason why.

On this layout I used photos from way back in 2005. Mark took the camera to campus and took some beautiful fall photos for me. I was pregnant with Evan (and very sick), but he knew I wanted photos of the campus in autumn. He is such a great husband. :)


You can check out Shannon's newest collection here, and Deena's template set here.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yep, that's what it's starting to look like around here! It really is a lovely time of year in Pullman...the days are still warm and the evenings are crisp. Perfect time for football if only we had the team to go with the weather. ;)

Leigh Penner said...

These are both fantastic!

Erin said...

We played well against Oregon! And I miss the crisp air and beautiful leaves...