Thursday, September 25, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch | Challenge #94

Good morning! I am thrilled that Christine at CAS(E) this Sketch asked me to be a guest designer for her this week. Of course I said yes! 

Here is this week's sketch:




This sketch offers so many possibilities! Rather than cutting strips of paper or stamping vertical lines, I used a butterfly stamp from Papertrey Ink's Life is Beautiful stamp set in Avery Elle's Aquamarine ink layered with a die cut from vellum. I layered a button on top, then added a banner and sentiment from Wplus9. The gems are from Hero Arts. I've used the Life is Beautiful dies over and over, but this is the first time I've used the matching stamp set. I need to pull it out more often!


Thanks to CAS(E) this Sketch for having me this week! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

So excited to see that you're guest designing for CTS this week! Your card is gorgeous & fabulous!

Deepti said...

Congrats on ur GD, Ur card is so pretty :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful clean and fresh card Erin! Love it-Congrats!