Sunday, May 10, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Picture Perfect Challenge


Good morning! Today I have a card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect Challenge. I love how rustic the table is, the wood grain, flowers, and chevron pattern! I ended up using the wood grain and flowers as inspiration.


I had a lot of fun combining stamp sets (and ink colors) for this card. All the ink is either Avery Elle or Impress pigment ink, and I used four Paper Smooches stamp sets: Uplifters, Denim & Daisies, Bold Blooms, and Reflections. If you don't have the Uplifters stamp set... buy it! It has some of my favorite sentiments ever. 
 
I used some sequins from Studio Calico, and a ton of enamel dots... mostly from Simple Stories, and a few from My Mind's Eye.    


I hope you can play along with us this week! Check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration: 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WELCOME back:) LOOOOOOOOOVE that woodgrain paper background-- I didn't even see it until just now! LOVE your flowers! Just beautiful! Great take on this photo challenge, Erin! YOU ROCK!