Sunday, August 2, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes


Good morning! Today I have a card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge. I love these challenges... I get a chance to pull out any stamp set I want and create something fun. 

I used the Space Cadet stamp set and Speech Bubbles Dies. The patterned paper is from Studio Calico and the enamel dots are from Gossamer Blue. The space ship and alien were colored with Spectrum Noir markers and Copics.


I hope you can play along with us this week! Make sure to check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration: 

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fab card, Erin! I absolutely loooooooooooooooove your use of that patterned paper! I must check out GB--- you always post about it and I love everything you make with it--- it's about time I get some:)

LOVE it all! YOU amaze me! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE working with you <3

Erin said...

Thanks Sav! Gossamer Blue is awesome... you should check them out. :)