Friday, February 19, 2010

"These Two" Layout.

I love, love, love this photo of the boys. It's my new favorite, so I had to turn it into a digital layout. I used the left half of a Cathy Zielski sketch (for Design Your Life) as the foundation, with some papers by Katie Pertiet, felt hearts by Pattie Knox, and a digital brush by Karla Dudley:



Is anyone else having a hard time getting into Ice Dancing? I love the Olympics (summer & winter), but this sport is just silly. I had the same feeling when I tried to watch synchronized swimming & the trampoline during the '08 summer Olympics. I think the announcer just said the ice dancers had "soft, rhythmic, knee action." It's time to watch my recorded CSI episode from last night, I think :-)

Have a great weekend!
xoxo E.

1 comment:

Mark said...

The appeal of ice dancing is the hot chicks! Wowee!