Sunday, August 26, 2012

Jack & Pup-pup | Digital Layout

Hey there! I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was a little crazy here, due to the potential threat of Hurricane Isaac, but it looks like the hurricane is going to miss us by a few hundred miles (thank goodness!). We stocked up just in case, and the kids are so darn excited we have 7 boxes of cereal in our pantry. The boys could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I let them. They take after Mark in that way. :-)

Mark and I rented 21 Jump Street tonight & I was able to work on (and finish!) a digital scrapbook layout. Originally I planned on scrapbooking them traditionally, but I purchased a digital template from Ali Edwards a few months (years?) ago, and it worked perfectly for these photos. 

(Supplies - Digital Template: Ali Edwards. All other supplies are Karla Dudley Designs.)

I don't think I will ever tire of Karla's Calipso alphabet. A classic that will never go out of style. 

Have a great week!

No comments: