Friday, August 24, 2012

Moxie Fab | Repetition Challenge

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone had a great week. I have a card to share today featuring an adorable trio of pumpkins from Wplus9. I stamped the pumpkin, and heart centers, three times using Stampin' Up's Pumpkin Pie and PTI's Dark Chocolate ink. This card is for Moxie Fab's Repetition Challenge and Tuesday Trigger | Autumn


(Supplies - Stamps: (Wplus9) Pretty Patches Pumpkin and Pretty Patches Apple. Cardstock: (PTI) Rustic White and Kraft. Ink: (Stampin' Up!) Pumpkin Pie. (PTI) Simply Chartreuse and Dark Chocolate. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Fall Prints.)

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I absolutely adore this Erin! I think I spy a little "symmetry" there too. Great job!

Aixa M. said...

Very cute card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erin! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Maureen Merritt said...

I love this. It's absolutely adorable the way you've lined up those pumpkins!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erin! Thanks also for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)