Monday, April 8, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | April Challenge

Hi there! I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last blog post... we have been super busy with my in-laws in town + a small birthday party for Evan on Saturday. I barely looked at my studio last week! But I have some fun things planned this week. 

I received an e-mail from Studio Calico a couple of weeks ago and was asked to create a project or two for their weekly sketch challenge. Of course I said yes, and you can see my projects here. I love working with sketches and this week's are so much fun! 

The April Challenge for Great Impressions Stamps also started on Sunday. This month's challenge is polka dots and/or pastels. I pulled out a fantastic sentiment stamp, Wishing You, and some fun papers by Echo Park (also available from Great Impressions):

(Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions Stamps) Wishing You. Ink: (Stampin' Up!) Melon Mambo. Cardstock; (PTI) Stampers Select White, Always Artichoke. Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Brad: Echo Park. Dies: (Papertrey Ink) Sending You, Beautiful Blooms II (#1).)

Check back tomorrow for my weekly Great Impressions post and my card for this month's Cloud 9 blog hop. The inspiration photo is stunning. I hope you will play along!

1 comment:

Shanna Shands said...

Beautiful CAS style card.