Thursday, April 18, 2013

Retro Sketches | Challenge #59

I have one more card to share tonight for this week's Retro Sketches challenge: 


I used Mama Elephants Geotagged & Modern Borders, and Papertrey Ink's Half and Half sets for my card. I stamped the chevron image in two colors (New Leaf and Limeade Ice) on Limeade Ice cardstock. The Half and Half die was stamped with the Half and Half stamp set with New Leaf ink. And this color combo of New Leaf, Limeade Ice, Orange Zest, and Stampin' Ups Soft Suede is definitely one I am going to use again... love how bright and cheerful it is!


If you read my previous post, I mentioned staying up to watch the Mariners game... and we lost. In the 14th inning. Sad, sad, sad. But the upside is now I can go to bed. :)

Have a good night!

No comments: