Friday, April 4, 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues | Challenge #11

Hi there! I have a card for a challenge I just discovered: Cure for the Monday Blues.


I was drawn to the color combo and large word art on the wall. I used Papertrey Ink's Wonderful Words: Hello as the focal point for my card. The vellum banners were die cut from PTI's Banner Builders dies, and the flowers are from Mini Blooms.


I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday! I can't wait for the weekend. :)

Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Deepti said...

Love ur take on the mood board, looks gorgeous :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Erin! I love it!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Erin!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Totally loving those pops of colour from the flowers, and that lovely floaty vellum banner constrasts perfectly with that big, bold hello! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!