Sunday, April 20, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #111

I love getting new stamps in the mail, and I received a nice box from Papertrey Ink on Friday. For this week's RetroSketches challenge I used several of my new stamp sets to create my card: Be Happy, Wet Paint, and Monthly Moments: Library Card, plus the new Tropical Teal patterns pack. 

Here is this week's sketch:


I stamped the white panel with Background Basics: Library Card in Aqua Mist ink. The "hello friend" is from Wet Paint, and the flowers & butterflies are from Be Happy. I die cut the scalloped edge from Aqua Mist cardstock, then stamped the diagonal line stamp from Be Happy on the one side of the die cut before adhering it to my card. 

 (Supplies - Stamps: (Papertrey Ink) Wet Paint, Be Happy, Background Basics: Library Card. Ink: (Papertrey Ink) Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Orange Zest, Black. Cardstock: (Papertrey Ink) Stamper's Select White, Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise. Dies: (Papertrey Ink) Be Happy. Patterned Paper: (Papertrey Ink) Aqua Mist patterns pack, Tropical Teal patterns pack. Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye.)

That's it for me tonight. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love this! The colors are amazing!

Mac Mable said...

Loving the layout of this card and the colours are just gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration x Beverley x

Jenny said...

Love the bright colors Erin! Hope you are having a wonderful Easter!

Hugs,

Jenny

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Erin!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful colorful card!!

Unknown said...

the colours are so refreshing .... love it