Friday, March 6, 2009

Just a few updates...

1.) Okay, so I know it's still technically winter, but seriously! I cannot believe we have snow. And it's sticking, and cold, and icy, and I am so ready for spring to come:



2.) I'm officially 31 1/2 weeks pregnant, and the belly is growing:


Baby Taylor is definitely a mover & a shaker. He loves to eat, and wiggles a ton after every meal. I have been craving Key Lime pie for the last few weeks, and have consumed more than any human should during that time, but it makes baby & mama happy and that's what matters.


3.) Mark & I both had doctor's appointments yesterday so the monkey came with us. He doesn't mind waiting in the room as long as mom has a purse full of cars to entertain him. During the car ride to the doctor's office Evan made it very clear he was not the one to see the doctor:

(pointing at us from the back seat):
"Mama go see doctors & Daddy go see doctors & Evan no go see doctors, ok?"



4.) I went to a "girl's night" at a friend's, and when I returned home Evan's cars greeted me in the family room. All lined up & organized in a way only Evan understands.

5.) For those who love to get a bargain, and especially on scrapbooking supplies, Crop Chocolate is a new website I found doing a "deal of the day." From what I have read on their site, every night at midnight MST they will offer one product at a great price. Only one deal per day, and once it's gone, it's gone.

6.) A couple more cards using some new Stampin' Up! products. Both cards were lifted from their current catalog, but I couldn't resist! Mark picked out the "Wild About You" stamp set for my birthday last year, so I really like using it... and it makes my hubby happy, too! The star was cut using my Slice, but all other product is Stampin' Up!



7.) Big Picture Scrapbooking is offering a class called "A Life Well Crafted," and I signed up for their March session. One of the pre-class projects is a handmade journal. I finished mine today during naptime:


It's a little hard to see, but the book is chipboard, covered with Making Memories paper. Then the top 2/3 of the cover has a Hambly transparency over it, and the embellishments are layered on top of the transparency.

Tomorrow is Friday, which means hanging out & doing a craft project with Evan. Peace.

No comments: