Saturday, March 14, 2009

My little helper & a new layout...

I am trying to cut down on the amount of bending over I do during the day... that motion really seems to aggravate my lower back now that I am well into my third trimester. The laundry fairy apparently has not heard my complaints so I am stuck bending over all day trying to get load after load finished. Today I enlisted the help of my almost-three-year-old:



I received a huge order of photos from scrapbookpictures.com today, and I wanted to create a layout, but wasn't sure which photos I wanted to use. I sort of picked the photos that were on the top of the stack, and this is the resulting layout:


(The layout is being held up by my Design & Display board from the June 2007 CK KOTM)

A few close-ups:




And I wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent me cards & well wishes & phone calls for my birthday yesterday! I was very, very spoiled this year by my family & friends. Thank you!

No comments: