Monday, March 9, 2009

Work & Play & Trains...

Work: Laundry for me, Senior Design and Independent Study for Mark.

Play: Finished up the "Life Tunes" album for my "A Life Well Crafted" class through BPS.



Also finished working on the January Jenni Bowlin project kit. This is one of those projects I cannot wait to show people in person. I was a little apprehensive about using pictures of Evan in a very pink book, but I love how it turned out.





Trains: Spending a lot more time w/ Geotrax today. Making new tracks, using the remote trains & the push trains. Seeing how many cars he can pull around the track before they fall over & crash. Watching the snow fall & wishing we could be outside.





Tomorrow: More snow in the forcast, so we will be staying in. Did I mention I am looking forward to Spring?!?

No comments: