Monday, October 19, 2009

What We Do.

I wanted to record a few of the things we do everyday & why I stay home with the boys:




















Evan is sounding congested & stuffed up tonight as he sleeps, so we will see if he makes it to pre-school tomorrow. He hasn't been this sick in a long, long time. I hope he can fight it off before we all get it.

Tomorrow I am going to start a Week In The Life project, on top of finishing my Me: The Abridged Version book, and work on Ali Edwards' Yesterday & Today class. I think I might be taking on too much, but I love being busy, so I'll get it all done eventually. 'Night!

1 comment:

Kristin Rutten said...

Congratulations! Your layout has been featured as an example of great "real life" scrapbooking on this week's Story Board at http://LogYourMemory.com